Friday, August 04, 2006

Employment Status

God has been good. Both Heather and I now have jobs, just like that. I will be working for Stanley Consultants, while Heather will be working for Cintia's of Mexico. Heather will most likely be waitressing days (rather than evenings) so we will be able to maximize our time together and apart. I will be engineering in both electrical and mechanical. We are both so thankful because they are both reasonably close, and close to where we hope to move. I can't think of how this could work out better except if my position were permanent instead of a contract. God is my help.

2 comments:

Nevada said...

Great to hear John!!!

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that you both have gotten jobs that you have been looking for. I also have a new job. I now work at NASA Dryden working on support for the simulators. here's a link with some information. http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/home/index.html