Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book Review: The Bourne Identity

The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne, #1)The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Clarity/Consistency 4 - The confused states of Jason were appropriate to the story but led to confusing narrative at times.

Rationality 5 - No noticed contradictions.

Creativity 4 - Jason learning about his past as a means of driving the plot was creative, especially since there were many layers of identity. Also, I found some of the problem solving interesting.

Narrative 3 - I had no problems with the amount of narrative, but some of the character development did not seem believeable.

Paradigm Shift 1 - Did not shape the way I think about the world to any degree.

Emotion 4 - Definitely felt the anguish of some of the sticky situations they got themselves into. Did not find the love relationship believable.


View all my reviews

No comments: